As a driver for Transdev North America, you will help more than 200 million passengers get to work, get to their families and connect with the community. Our bus and shuttle operators work in a fast-paced environment providing safe, efficient and courteous service in more than 200 communities around America.
Depending on the location, our drivers work two types of transit.
Fixed-route transit, where they operate regularly scheduled routes and are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our passengers.
Paratransit, where they provide friendly transportation for our passengers with disabilities in vehicles designed for wheelchair lifts, seats and other special access.
Our drivers are the backbone of our operations – their dedication, attention to detail and efficiency help provide a pleasant environment to the communities we serve.
What we’re looking for in a great operator
- Operate vehicle in a safe and courteous manner during shifts
- Assist passengers to ensure they have an enjoyable transit experience
- Possess great communication skills and meet standard state requirements
- Meet standard state requirements
Our commitment to our operators
- Rewarding career with opportunities to grow
- Paid training for your continuous development (like Commercial Driver’s License (CDL))
- Great benefits like a signing bonus, health benefits, paid vacation, sick leave as well as a competitive salary
Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America—one that cares about you, our passengers and the communities we serve.